[8.14.24] AEW Dynamite - Mercedes vs. Shida, The Acclaimed vs. The Young Bucks "I'm from Virginia, Where there ain't shyt to do but Cook.."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's like they give her the accolades just so the next girl can beat her and it means something.
Aside from Asuka's original run, I think both companies have issues with how they book Japanese women. Usually a language issue but Shida's english is ok from what I've heard.

Just seems like she's put in the "old reliable" box they can call in case they ever need an emergency champ/challenger in the women's division but she hasn't had much character development since her debut even though she is like a what 2-3x womens champ?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gahdamn All In is next week? Time be flying like a MF :wow:

Colorado vs North Dakota State gonna be a movie in 2 weeks :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Aside from Asuka's original run, I think both companies have issues with how they book Japanese women. Usually a language issue but Shida's english is ok from what I've heard.

Just seems like she's put in the "old reliable" box they can call in case they ever need an emergency champ/challenger in the women's division but she hasn't had much character development since her debut even though she is like a what 2-3x womens champ?
Female version of Mox

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

she's like a Khris Middleton type in that there's nothing really wrong with her across the board but she just isn't a top level star, good depth piece and someone that can give you a solid 10-15 min match with anybody but will always be passed by when bigger stars are around