[8.14.24] AEW Dynamite - Mercedes vs. Shida, The Acclaimed vs. The Young Bucks "I'm from Virginia, Where there ain't shyt to do but Cook.."

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The new AEW Finest Woman tournament matches are up :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Card for Rampage:

Nick and Kip have something already building up, think Top Flight and MXM as well. Rest of the card not so much but doesn't look bad overall. Nyla prolly in a squash match as well as Rush and Fletcher. Give more time to the more important matches tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just realized OC pulling double duty. I feel like they could've pulled something off on Dynamite tho. Like have them interview OC after his win surrounded by Briscoe and Ishii to then have their opponents crash the interview and challenge them to a match on rampage.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
At this point, Rampage needs to go. Serves no real purpose and storylines could be used over on Collision.

I mean they at least save by filming it right after dynamite so not an added travel cost, plus who knows what the role it plays in the media deal could be. Production free as well cuz it's basically a three hour dynamite.

I do agree about the storylines part. No reason why they can't use the show to their advantage. It is the easiest of the three to grow. Maybe they coasting cuz dynamite going to 3 hours? Who knows. Maybe it'll get changed to a weekly ROH show? Don't know what they gonna do.

But it's mind boggling that All In is in a week and a half and they didn't use this rampage to build towards it or anything really. TK has gotten better about not using as much indie or ROH talent but this for the sickos type of booking isn't helping at all.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-08-16-101348.png