[8.14.24] AEW Dynamite - Mercedes vs. Shida, The Acclaimed vs. The Young Bucks "I'm from Virginia, Where there ain't shyt to do but Cook.."

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
TONY, WTF?

She dead. Bring her back!

jamie-hayter-aew.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thought tonight’s show was good, all the storylines got advanced (I’m completely ignoring the tag division and Jericho stuff).

Really made All In feel like their version of WrestleMania.

Felt like there was a little bit of everything for all the title matches. Tag and Jericho def the weakest links but hopefully they been building the other stuff good enough to have those 2 not matter much.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That video package with Dragon's career :mjcry: :mjcry:

Yuta needed to get more beat up, imo, but Swerve still looked like a killer so it wasn't that big of a deal.

They really should've just made this Face vs Face

No way Bryan is losing after all this
If this was any other wrestler I'd be 100% convinced Danielson was winning. But he's the kind of weirdo that would love to put Swerve over, leave 50k fans depressed and "teach a lesson" to his kids that when it's time to go home, you go home :laff:

Having said all that, I still think he's winning :bryan: But I'd put a 30% chance of Swerve getting the W just because Dragon is insane.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
That video package with Dragon's career :mjcry: :mjcry:

Yuta needed to get more beat up, imo, but Swerve still looked like a killer so it wasn't that big of a deal.

If this was any other wrestler I'd be 100% convinced Danielson was winning. But he's the kind of weirdo that would love to put Swerve over, leave 50k fans depressed and "teach a lesson" to his kids that when it's time to go home, you go home :laff:

Having said all that, I still think he's winning :bryan: But I'd put a 30% chance of Swerve getting the W just because Dragon is insane.
Khan might have to have a Reverse Screwjob called to get the belt on Bryan. :bryan: