[8.14.24] AEW Dynamite - Mercedes vs. Shida, The Acclaimed vs. The Young Bucks "I'm from Virginia, Where there ain't shyt to do but Cook.."

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Kenny namedrop for no reason :ohhh:

Kenny should return, throw himself into the IN title picture with the Kenny in the Bank, win it due to Ospreay and MJF hate-feuding, then Kenny vs PAC rematch 5 years later :troll:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
if this main events over your world title with a threat of a GOAT retiring hanging in the balance...

yeah. Time to just pack up the BBB. Doesn't matter if it is Ospreay's home country and it would be their biggest match. Then it should be for the top title or no title at all. But letting the IN title main your 'biggest show of the year' over your world champion... :picard:
If I was Swerve I'd be more pissed by that than if they'd made him drop the title to Ospreay.
Bret and Bulldog main evented Wembley for the IC title

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
if this main events over your world title with a threat of a GOAT retiring hanging in the balance...

yeah. Time to just pack up the BBB. Doesn't matter if it is Ospreay's home country and it would be their biggest match. Then it should be for the top title or no title at all. But letting the IN title main your 'biggest show of the year' over your world champion...
If I was Swerve I'd be more pissed by that than if they'd made him drop the title to Ospreay.
Didn't Hart vs Bulldog main event a Summer Slam in Britain?