8/13/21: 1st episode of AEW Rampage (10pm TNT) Kenny Omega vs Christian, Britt Baker vs Red Velvet

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Until a few years pass….. it’s gonna be hard to stay away from the “TNA” or “WWE” shtick.

Just like how after WCW & ECW ended it was hard for the E to stay away from the WCW/ECW shyt. Or how they after that went and still going through their TNA/ROH shyt

That shyt just need to process and cycle out over time:yeshrug:
I agree but the thing with her is she has a strong TNA association.

Somebody like Christian could go either way but when I think of her or like Abyss I think TNA fukkery.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree but the thing with her is she has a strong TNA association.

Somebody like Christian could go either way but when I think of her or like Abyss I think TNA fukkery.

That’s fair….. but fortunately with her…. Her era or time there was when it was celebrated.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
That’s fair….. but fortunately with her…. Her era or time there was when it was celebrated.
I think Styles is a good example of your point. He's so good that nobody cares what company he works/worked for. You're just there to see AJ Styles. Bryan will be the same.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
ONDFTZI.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think Styles is a good example of your point. He's so good that nobody cares what company he works/worked for. You're just there to see AJ Styles. Bryan will be the same.

Na….. when Kong was in TNA…. That’s when their woman division was at its best and they was doing the thing that Steph and the E tried to fake tout later.

Kong and Gail Kim had a strong rivalry, among a lot of the other shyt that was going on within the division that was positive