8/10/24 DAZN: Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs Serhii Bohachuk

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
great fight. I don't think Ortiz is seeing Bud though. His style plays right into Crawfords strengths. Turki is trying to put Oscar and Ortiz into a corner and force the Bud fight but it seems like they still trying juelz a way around it :francis:

All these bullshyt side quest belts muddy waters.

Shouldn't Ortiz become WBC mando? I saw Bud had some bullshyt WBC belt post fight also

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
All these bullshyt side quest belts muddy waters.

Shouldn't Ortiz become WBC mando? I saw Bud had some bullshyt WBC belt post fight also
I think so, maybe he's trying finesse his way into forcing the Fundora fight in case Spence can't do it.
Otherwise saying you want the winner of a fight that ain't even officially set yet ain't it. especially when somebody is willing to pay for and set up the Bud fight next

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think so, maybe he's trying finesse his way into forcing the Fundora fight in case Spence can't do it.
Otherwise saying you want the winner of a fight that ain't even officially set yet ain't it. especially when somebody is willing to pay for and set up the Bud fight next

I can see Ortiz wanting Spence if Spenfe beats Fundora as Ortiz vs Spemce at Cowboy stadium will be bigger than anything Turki can offer

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How did Tim duck Bud when Tim dont even have a belt and his last fight was aunificatiom he lost?

he was potentially gonna duck bud is what i mean to say. if u listen or read his interviews u will see. this is around the time when he was supposed to fight thurman. i know u a spence fan but it does not make sense to be tryna fight spence when crawford has already defeated him and crawford brings a bag and a belt.

if tim would have won. he would be doing the same thing as fundora. saying the spence fight makes more money and sense instead of going after the no1 p4p guy.

this is pbc behind the scenes trying to block crawford cause he didnt sign a promotional deal with them. crawford is independent. the powers that be dont want these boxers thinking like that. crawford is a threat to the establishment of young black boxers.

the pbc fighters are being advised not to fight crawford but they are also part of the problem. we just saw spence not listen to pbc and fight crawford anyways. so i give it up to spence, he actually has a little pride in him as a man and competitor.....

To add to Tim ducking Bud

Tim's manager was in ThaBoxingVoice 3 weeks before the Fundora fight and literally said "If we win against Fundora, we have no problem fighting Spence right after. I know Crawford is the WBO mandatory, and we are willing to vacate the WBO to fight Spence"

Shameful :scust:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To add to Tim ducking Bud

Tim's manager was in ThaBoxingVoice 3 weeks before the Fundora fight and literally said "If we win against Fundora, we have no problem fighting Spence right after. I know Crawford is the WBO mandatory, and we are willing to vacate the WBO to fight Spence"

Shameful :scust:

How is it different than Bud wanting big fights only aka Money fights compared to say Boots next?