8/10/24 DAZN: Vergil Ortiz Jr. vs Serhii Bohachuk

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

Even if this is probably true, still gotta make the fights and see it through. That's why they call em upsets. I'd love a Canelo fight cause I think it would be fun, but if he can clean out 54 with all these young monsters in that division, it would be a hell of an accomplishment in and if itself, regardless of if the Canelo fight happens.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

@The axe murderer @TheNig @desjardins ...

I had a feeling the aftermath of the Madrimov fight would make people not want to fight Crawford even more at 154. To have a "close" fight with Crawford (aka not get knocked out), you would have to be extremely disciplined for the full 12 rounds. And even then there's a high chance you lose lol. Even though those knockdowns were flash knockdowns, Ortiz was horribly undisicipled during this fight against Bohachuck and off balanced alot. Ortiz's team are probably looking at all the openings Crawford would be able to take advantage of

Still want the fight to happen though

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I had a feeling the aftermath of the Madrimov fight would make people not want to fight Crawford even more at 154. To have a "close" fight with Crawford (aka not get knocked out), you would have to be extremely disciplined for the full 12 rounds. And even then there's a high chance you lose lol. Even though those knockdowns were flash knockdowns, Ortiz was horribly undisicipled during this fight against Bohachuck and off balanced alot. Ortiz's team are probably looking at all the openings Crawford would be able to take advantage of

It's gonna be Virgils biggest pay day and 154 bounce backs from Losses seem to not be a big deal because everyone fights each other

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Facts. This what I fear :francis:
We may have another PBC saga with Crawford like was at welterweight which stalled things for years and he ain't getting younger :francis:
Ortiz a dog but against man like Crawford tszyu and madrimov who will capitalise on those mistakes he need to come correct

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't know if Errol Spence needs to be taking too many more fights since he's moving to 154. He might need to just fight Fundora and retire.
The top welters of his generation have avoided 154 or have not made their way back to 154..Crawford so far is the first..Spence would be up against it with real live and prime fighters . I honestly think he would be on borrowed time there.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Vergil Ortiz:

1st sentence: "Yeah I want to face Crawford, he's pound for pound, want to face him and go against the best"

2nd sentence: "I would like to face the winner of Fundora/Spence"

:mjlol:

him and fundora have been duckin crawford for a while. tim lowkey ducked bud too. boots also ducked him.

since bud had such a terrible fight and it was a "robbery" these young whippa snappas should be ready to take him down. turki giving out money like oprah!! so whats the problem????

the wbo gonna end up stripping fundora....

i notice these new dudes and their fans just wanna talk boxing but they dont really want these fights made cause deep down they know crawford is probably gonna win either by ud or ko. they just wanna troll crawford like females.....("what about ppv numbers", "but but but spence wasnt 100 percent healthy", "what about snac?", "he duckin boots".........lol

these new boxing fans are something else. thats why i only pay attention to when fights are actually made and dudes are in the ring. im tired of talking about ducking, promotional companies who is A side or B side, or what thot he fukking. i just want the best to fight the best while they in their primes. is that to much to ask for as a boxing fan? geez :snoop:

boxing has turned into a individual stan fest where stans/fangirls defend their guy no matter how bogus, so they can remain undefeated rather than the fans actually loving and being a fan of the SPORT of BOXING and wanting the BEST fights!!!:snoop:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
him and fundora have been duckin crawford for a while. tim lowkey ducked bud too. boots also ducked him.

since bud had such a terrible fight and it was a "robbery" these young whippa snappas should be ready to take him down. turki giving out money like oprah!! so whats the problem????

the wbo gonna end up stripping fundora....

i notice these new dudes and their fans just wanna talk boxing but they dont really want these fights made cause deep down they know crawford is probably gonna win either by ud or ko. they just wanna troll crawford like females.....("what about ppv numbers", "but but but spence wasnt 100 percent healthy", "what about snac?", "he duckin boots".........lol

these new boxing fans are something else. thats why i only pay attention to when fights are actually made and dudes are in the ring. im tired of talking about ducking, promotional companies who is A side or B side, or what thot he fukking. i just want the best to fight the best while they in their primes. is that to much to ask for as a boxing fan? geez :snoop:

boxing has turned into a individual stan fest where stans/fangirls defend their guy no matter how bogus, so they can remain undefeated rather than the fans actually loving and being a fan of the SPORT of BOXING and wanting the BEST fights!!!:snoop:

How did Tim duck Bud when Tim dont even have a belt and his last fight was aunificatiom he lost?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
fundora admitted that they lied about his nose being broken after tim fight so they could duck bud!!!! :heh:this the shyt that fangirls turn a blind eye to and blatantly push false narratives towards crawford :snoop:

3:20

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
How did Tim duck Bud when Tim dont even have a belt and his last fight was aunificatiom he lost?

he was potentially gonna duck bud is what i mean to say. if u listen or read his interviews u will see. this is around the time when he was supposed to fight thurman. i know u a spence fan but it does not make sense to be tryna fight spence when crawford has already defeated him and crawford brings a bag and a belt.

if tim would have won. he would be doing the same thing as fundora. saying the spence fight makes more money and sense instead of going after the no1 p4p guy.

this is pbc behind the scenes trying to block crawford cause he didnt sign a promotional deal with them. crawford is independent. the powers that be dont want these boxers thinking like that. crawford is a threat to the establishment of young black boxers.

the pbc fighters are being advised not to fight crawford but they are also part of the problem. we just saw spence not listen to pbc and fight crawford anyways. so i give it up to spence, he actually has a little pride in him as a man and competitor.....

as for vergil. the wbo president confirmed he turned down the fight twice already back at 147. boots was the no1 contender/mandatory for wbo(crawford) and jumped out of rankings to chase ibf belt. now him and his father are saying they wanna unify 147 first. they are just using crawford name imo to promote boots. why didnt boots jump in the ring after crawford fight with madrimov?

like i said u not gonna catch this stuff if u just hate crawford or u just being an extreme fan of someone else. u dont have to like a boxer but you can be objective. but boxing has mostly casual fans that aint worried about the real details. they just gonna run with what the narrative thats being pushed.