Maluma

Banned
Daps
Nope. At least not when I used to do it. I used to think that I could somehow post a comment/like that would stand out and she'd choose me to get the p*ssy. Meanwhile, some dude without a social media is blowing her back out. I'm sure there's still some guys out there that think like that.
How would a like “stand out”? If you’re trying to smash you should only be DMing.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want everybody to eat. Every man that cries about women is an affront to the male gender.

I take that stuff personal. And then I gotta sit up and listen to stories from women where they laugh at them. I be Haha too but on the inside I be like :hhh:

These dudes make me sick. And I'm now choosing to do something about it.
Ive been there. Almost drove myself mad. A simp is gonna be a simp. I just chill now and give game to those who really want it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's cause you are misunderstanding the true nature of women.

God literally created women for men. They were created to be our help meet.

Just think about that for a moment. If a woman was created for us, then that means she's bonded to us. Her purpose of self worth is wrapped up in a man, as it should be.

Do you know what women want from men more than anything? They want our love, our adoration, our attention.

And in return they give us their whole selves, body and mind. Its why women are so easily tricked by pimps and playas and sold dreams so easily. Its because at their core, women want to give themselves to a man. So these ruffians and criminals have no problem lying and telling a woman what she wants to hear and so they get her.

Now naturally this is what should be happening. Women would try to get attention from men. We give it to her ON THE CONDITION that she gives us something in return (her whole self).

In the past 20 or 30 years and ESPECIALLY with the invention of the internet, the world has been flipped on its heads and let me tell you why.

Many of us generation z are suffering

1) no father in the household to teach us about women and their true nature. So a lot of us were feminized by our mothers. Even me, my dad was in my house but he never taught me about women and I was terrible with women up till like 10 yrs ago. I used to feel some kinda way about that :francis: until I realized that in my case it's a good thing my dad didnt teach me cause these women nowadays ain't like the women of his generation.

Which brings me to my next point

2) the one thing that has completely flipped the game when it comes to men and women? The internet. Women used to be attention starved and needing to search for a mans validation and to get it, she felt compelled to give herself and her body to him. Until the internet was formed and they realized they could get the attention and validation that they naturally crave without giving ANYTHING in return :ohhh:. They found out that all they have to do is post a pic and it gets them those comments and feelings of validation that they so crave, which can range from "hey beautiful :smile:" to "you're so fine I'll drink your bathwater"

Womens dopamine levels are coasting on some super saiyan levels right now because yall are giving them what they crave more than sex, more than anything, and that is male attention

Where once upon a time they had to drop them panties:ufdup: to get that validation, they are getting it now without having to do a thing. And they are loving it.

And this in turn creates constantly horny simps who are trying to figure out "I told her she was beautiful, I told her i would do anything for her, why isnt she with me:to:"

Not realizing that you are the source of your own problems.

Wake up, brehs!!

Imma put yall on game if it's the last thing I do!!!

:jbhmm:On that note, I'll allow your rebellion because whooo boy I feel for yall generation when it comes down to these women out here:merchant:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I want everybody to eat. Every man that cries about women is an affront to the male gender.

I take that stuff personal. And then I gotta sit up and listen to stories from women where they laugh at them. I be Haha too but on the inside I be like :hhh:

They’re weak and pathetic. In nature they’d die off and they wouldn’t pass on their whack genes.

Leave them be.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A few weeks ago one of my Instagram “friends “ posted text messages by guys who were mad thirsty.
Tell everyone how she doesn’t send a reply till the next day, and it’s usually a one word answer.
Yes she was fine, but any man who doesn’t have enough dignity to stop chasing after a goofy bytch because she’s fine deserve what they deserve :yeshrug: