Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why you liking that girls pic?

Why you commenting telling her shes beautiful?

Why are you following her page?

And before you simps start coming at my neck, answer this one question.

When has you doing all of that EVER resulted in a woman getting with you?

Fact of the matter is, you're driving women away. She looks at you like a FAN, nothing else.

Women should have to work for a mans validation and attention but yall niccas literally giving her what she wants without even caring if she gives you anything back

Imma turn the tide on yall simps if it's the last thing I do

LEGGO

You almost killed the entire human race over some pasty cave bytch, gtfoh :camby:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Feel like alot of these threads on here bout women are made for nikkas still in college because I dont think anyone in their late 20s cares about liking pics and following women that much and if they do they need to reevaluate they lives :pachaha:

Im waiting for another thread from that rose oro poster asking about women:pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why you liking that girls pic?

Why you commenting telling her shes beautiful?

Why are you following her page?

And before you simps start coming at my neck, answer this one question.

When has you doing all of that EVER resulted in a woman getting with you?

Fact of the matter is, you're driving women away. She looks at you like a FAN, nothing else.

Women should have to work for a mans validation and attention but yall niccas literally giving her what she wants without even caring if she gives you anything back

Imma turn the tide on yall simps if it's the last thing I do

LEGGO

log off the internet for a few weeks before you go full Eliot Rodger. :huhldup:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
If she's accepting male attention online, she will do it in real life without missing a step.

No time for be that drama

O.p got mad incel vibes tho

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Nothing wrong with liking pics. Everyone knows that commenting on pics is simp mode x 1000 though.

Nope. At least not when I used to do it. I used to think that I could somehow post a comment/like that would stand out and she'd choose me to get the p*ssy. Meanwhile, some dude without a social media is blowing her back out. I'm sure there's still some guys out there that think like that.