78-Year-Old Ghostbuster Actor Ernie Hudson Shows Off His Gym & Fridge | Gym & Fridge | Men’s Health

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
You have to keep in mind that breh is a actor. He's not having to work a job 40+ hours a week, stress about finances, etc. He works for a few months a year filming a movie or TV show. I'm not taking anything away from our brother because he looks really good for his age but these our things people have to take into consideration when they see older celebrities looking good. They don't live the same like everyone else.
While this may be true for others, he's a true working actor. Ernie's been vocal over the years about his pay discrepancy in Hollywood & how he has to keep acting. He has to stretch those checks between gigs

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
man he was killing me when i watched that show Oz last year. 20 year post Ghostbusters and Ernie Hudson is the warden... pumpin weights in the gym and sonning convicts half his age :russ:

hes kind of one of those actors that seem to be the same character in every movie. like he could still be zeddmore but if he was older and managed a prison. keith david kinda does that too actually

i felt bad for him when he got shanked :(

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sh*t is breaking my brain. He and his son looked like brothers at one point :mindblown:

They look like the uncles every black family has :mindblown:

ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson-jr-ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson-jr-by-e-j-carr-ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson.jpg

ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson-jr-ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson-jr-by-e-j-carr-ernie-hudson-ernie-hudson.jpg

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew breh was gonna be in Men's Health magazine after that red carpet appearance. :russ:

Ernie wants to be the anti- :flabbynsick:
:uncfitnhealthy

Daps
I see older guys like this and I wonder if it's genetics, I don't think most 60-70 year old men could sustain the regimen to look like this at 78.
I think genetics plays a part in Earnie's physique. However, even with good genetics, you still need to eat right and train properly.