78-Year-Old Ghostbuster Actor Ernie Hudson Shows Off His Gym & Fridge | Gym & Fridge | Men’s Health

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying people are doing drugs to maintain their muscles into old age is inaccurate.
There are a couple studies which show that exercise has an anti-aging effect on people
AND that you can hold onto A LOT of muscle/maintain by simply eating and working out.

Hell even right now in your late 20s/early 30s, you'd be surprised how great you can look without
touching a single steroid.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I'm 42 and still look 20, fit and handsome

I'm halfway there
pPc5AMH.png

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Ernie puts in work but genetics play a huge role…. Miguel Nunez says he is 63 and looks like he is 44….. ain’t no amount of fasting and clean eating gonna accomplish that

Genetics play a big part, George Clinton is a prime example of this..

I’ve seen older men in there late 60s-70s still active, great shape, living a healthy lifestyle on top of their game getting checked up otr all a sudden start breaking down from unavoidable heart conditions..,

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Genetics play a big part, George Clinton is a prime example of this..

I’ve seen older men in there late 60s-70s still active, great shape, living a healthy lifestyle on top of their game getting checked up otr all a sudden start breaking down from unavoidable heart conditions..,
Staying active is huge. A big part of human evolution is built around movement.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I see older guys like this and I wonder if it's genetics, I don't think most 60-70 year old men could sustain the regimen to look like this at 78.
You have to keep in mind that breh is a actor. He's not having to work a job 40+ hours a week, stress about finances, etc. He works for a few months a year filming a movie or TV show. I'm not taking anything away from our brother because he looks really good for his age but these our things people have to take into consideration when they see older celebrities looking good. They don't live the same like everyone else.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see older guys like this and I wonder if it's genetics, I don't think most 60-70 year old men could sustain the regimen to look like this at 78.
My uncle is 70 something and my cousin gets irate thinking about how my uncle still has a full head of hair with a powerful hairline and has looked like a healthy 40yr old ever since he was 25. My cousin a hater. Every time he thinks about it he says “this some bullshyt breh” :dead:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
He wasn't kidding about reaching some point, and just giving in to having what you really like at least that one time. I experienced this last night, when I just gave in to drinking a coke, after about four months of avoiding soft drinks. I regreted it too.

He also wasn't kidding about stretching before you exercise, as you get older. I was always able to get away with taking walks without stretching, even in the morning. But when I started back on my morning walks last month, that flexibilty in my hips didn't come back like it use to, and it has me taking smaller steps. Friday, I couldn't even take my morning walk, because it felt like there was hardly any cartilage between my hip bone. I did feel a little pain there the day before, but it followed me to the next morning this time.

So I spent most of yesterday ready to join the fat farm, thinking I wouldn't be able to take my walks anymore. But I noticed by the evening, the time I use to take my walks in the past, the flexibilty felt much better. Anyway, for the first time, I'm realizing I have to stretch in the morning, to be able to take those walks that early. That, or wait until the evening, after my body has warmed up a bit. But after what I experienced yesterday, I'll be stretching before my evening walks as well. Plus all I've been doing is walking, but no strength training. I think that had an effect on me too.

Last edited: