76ers want new arena in Center City, Philadelphia

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Let me preface by stating, I'm not a Sixers fan

Sixers fans are already complaining about parking...Chinatown residents will complain too

To be a world class city, you need an arena downtown...NY, DC & Boston all have arenas in or near their downtown

I'm all for it...esp if it will make downtown more lively on non-weekend nights

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
City cant complain because this shyt will be privately funded by the billionaires
who will pay for road construction? The train line? plumbing and electricity? gas? And will the owners get a tax break?

Until we see the details, we don’t know anything about who is paying for this stadium and the total cost.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
who will pay for road construction? The train line? plumbing and electricity? gas? And will the owners get a tax break?

Until we see the details, we don’t know anything about who is paying for this stadium and the total cost.

This is one of the reasons they are moving. The train lines etc.. is already there. This what seperates NYC from other big cities like Philly Houston... Billionaires do their own funding for their construction. Philly never had that until now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is one of the reasons they are moving. The train lines etc.. is already there. This what seperates NYC from other big cities like Philly Houston... Billionaires do their own funding for their construction. Philly never had that until now.
we will see, but you honed in on one aspect