74% of Americans support Israel.. 7 in 10 blame Hamas for the war. HARVARD POLL (right wing lean, poll may not be accurate)

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Just FYI: Playbook

Zionist has a whole playbook/script since 15 years ago, to tell people how to respond when people are criticizing Israel and the fukk shyt they do.

They are liars and deceiver, nothing that comes from they mouth is the true.

Don't even bother argue with them. Time will tell.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
OP is a Biden Cac loving homo.... talks down on Russia, China, Palestine, Africa, etc... and only worships Cacs

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I mean one side did 9-11 and would do it again if they could:manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yeah I don't support Gaza like that. I feel bad for them but I just keep thinking about the fact that these idiots started it. How the hell did they think it was going to turn out? :dahell:
this sounds very ignorant! lets say and agree the attacks on 0ct 7 were uncalled for etc but why are the entire people of palestine/gaza paying for it and its non-stop..children, women and young boys are getting killed like its nothing?
fukk Israel and its its supporters!

Daps
this sounds very ignorant! lets say and agree the attacks on 0ct 7 were uncalled for etc but why are the entire people of palestine/gaza paying for it and its non-stop..children, women and young boys are getting killed like its nothing?
fukk Israel and its its supporters!

Yeah and it's a rough situation and Netanyahu is a war criminal. But this doesn't happen if Hamas doesn't parachute in and kill Israeli women and children and babies.