74% of Americans support Israel.. 7 in 10 blame Hamas for the war. HARVARD POLL (right wing lean, poll may not be accurate)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
BS. :mjlol:

They probably pull up in Iowa somewhere, or other rural areas to poll cacs. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the poll, in a Jewish section of BK somewhere. Majority of black folks are against the Israel narrative, and a large portion of the younger generations don't support this idolization of Israel going on.
This is what you gotta realize. 50% of Americans are just some cracker in Iowa, or Nebraska or Missouri or Florida.

Also you have to realize that Black folk from age 50+ ain’t too different in ideology from your average cracker besides the racism. That’s how you get to 75%.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hamas wouldn't be Hamas if they didn't have to deal with israelis :manny:

Don't host a festival near a dangerous border

Don't treat people like the Germans did to you

Maybe stop leeching off American tax dollars

Give me a reason to like Jews or Israel :manny:

Idgaf about arabs as a whole, but this is genocide

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Hamas wouldn't be Hamas if they didn't have to deal with israelis :manny:

Don't host a festival near a dangerous border

Don't treat people like the Germans did to you

Maybe stop leeching off American tax dollars

Give me a reason to like Jews or Israel :manny:

Idgaf about arabs as a whole, but this is genocide
THIS ^

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
OP is a hoe. Always trying to both sides this shyt.

Not sure why OP is arguing two different things. Not sure how a poll that shows Americans support Israel is evidence that Israel doesn’t control America. It’s actually easier to argue the exact opposite given the FACTS of the situation. And if most Americans lived online the way we do maybe more Americans would see Israel for what it is—evil. But OP can’t even frame his argument right. He presents statements that are actually evidence for the position he’s arguing against and doesn’t even realize it. So not only is OP a hoe, he’s also stupid.

But mostly a hoe. So much so that I quoted that mfer but won’t even refer to him in the second person. Cuz he a hoe.

Hoe ass nikka.
:manny: You’re mad right now but Twitter isn’t real life. If it was you’d have a job and bytches and you have neither.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I mean... how can you not? :heh:

@Sonic Boom of the South :therethere:

How you gonna sit there and say October 7th ain't what kicked this whole thing off this time?
You dumb fukk there has been a conflict for over 70 years with zionist bombing Palestinians.

You dumb mutt cac fakkit.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
B-but @ORDER_66 told me the war will ensure Biden loses the election :lupe:
If Biden loses the election it’ll because the majority of Americans hate the economy

Foreign policy has always been low low on American minds when it comes to voting. We voted for Bush after the Iraq war and Republican support only eroded when the economy crashed

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah no shyt. That's why I said "THIS TIME".

You sounding hella emotional too. Just saying any random shyt that comes into your head :mjlol:
You dumb fukk there is no this time. You bytch ass cracka fakkit. :russell:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There are 35,000 residents of Beverly Hills, and about 70% of them are Jewish.

Being that most of them are likely in the entertainment biz, this is a partial way to shape the narrative.

Beyond that, the rest of America has these views due to Christianity. God says he will bless those who bless Israel. So while the US govt might see it from a monetary perspective, the average American sees it from a religious perspective

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: You’re mad right now but Twitter isn’t real life. If it was you’d have a job and bytches and you have neither.
Hahaha you’re funny. If only you knew fam. I’m mad at your stupidity. Tainting the name of Toussaint L’Overture. He would be ashamed of you. You stand for everything he was fighting against. You’re a slave in your mind my dude.

And you can’t even refute my arguments so you come with these immature internet disses. Meanwhile, you ran from the real Israel/Hamas thread to try to get your shyt off over here cuz you can’t handle the smoke over there. Like a bytch. Type of nikka that gets kicked off the court with the real hoopers but thinks he nice cuz he’s styling on the Filipinos on the other court. You ain’t fooling nobody.

And for the record, I’m 6’4, 220, with beautiful locs, great style, and an incredible intellect. You wish you were me nikka. When the last time you sat at a table with a billionaire on one side of you and a represenative of the British royal family on the other? I did that shyt son. So not only am I smarter than you I’m more successful as well. And likely more physically appealing.

You just a bytch, arguing in favour of white supremacy and doing it with info you know has holes in it cuz you think the mfers in this section of the board ain’t informed enough to call you out on it. If that ain’t some fukking bytch ass shyt. You’re a disgrace.