74% of Americans support Israel.. 7 in 10 blame Hamas for the war. HARVARD POLL (right wing lean, poll may not be accurate)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
(Further research and posters have brought to my attention Harvard/Harris polls have a right wing lean and methodology is poor. Do not take as factual representation of American public opinion)

Of course we keep hearing Israel controls America. How US politicians are bought and paid for by Israel. Global homo Jewish lizard conspiracy etc.

However if we remove ourselves from the eternally online bubble we see the majority of Americans are pro-Israel and fairly militantly so.
IMG-3769.jpg

IMG-3770.jpg

Majority of Americans are also extremely opposed to Iran
IMG-3771.jpg

Majority of Americans opposed to campus protests and perceived anti-Jewishness there in
IMG-3772.jpg

The reality is Biden and the rest of the democrats are moderates compared to the average American when it comes to Hamas and Iran.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
BS. :mjlol:

They probably pull up in Iowa somewhere, or other rural areas to poll cacs. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the poll, in a Jewish section of BK somewhere. Majority of black folks are against the Israel narrative, and a large portion of the younger generations don't support this idolization of Israel going on.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Harvard/Harris polls are trash.

Harvard is lending its name to a methodologically flawed poll that often promotes a right-wing political agenda.

Every month, the Harvard-Harris Poll (a partnership between Harvard’s Center for American Political Studies, The Harris Poll, and HarrisX) administers a public opinion survey that tracks Americans’ attitudes on a wide range of political and social issues.

It’s no secret that the Harvard-Harris Poll is inaccurate and misleading. A number of experts from both sides of the aisle — including statistician Nate R. Silver, Democratic pollster Geoff D. Garin ’75, Republican pollster Chris Wilson, liberal journalist Josh M.J. Marshall, and conservative law professor Ilya Somin — have criticized the survey. FiveThirtyEight, a public opinion blog that aggregates political polls, recently ranked Harris Insights & Analytics in the bottom 50 percent of American pollsters.

Harvard aspires to be the top academic institution in the world — so why is the University attaching its name to a mediocre poll that has been blasted by political experts? Harvard should immediately disaffiliate from this flawed and biased survey.

Since 2017 — when Trump sympathizer Mark J. Penn ’76 became one of the poll’s co-directors — the poll has relied on leading questions. Unlike a proper survey, which asks unbiased questions in order to collect accurate and reliable information, Harvard-Harris poll questions tend to align with right-wing narratives and prompt respondents to lean toward conservative choices.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course we keep hearing Israel controls America. How US politicians are bought and paid for by Israel. Global homo Jewish lizard conspiracy etc.

However if we remove ourselves from the eternally online bubble we see the majority of Americans are pro-Israel and fairly militantly so.
IMG-3769.jpg

IMG-3770.jpg

Majority of Americans are also extremely opposed to Iran
IMG-3771.jpg

Majority of Americans opposed to campus protests and perceived anti-Jewishness there in
IMG-3772.jpg

The reality is Biden and the rest of the democrats are moderates compared to the average American when it comes to Hamas and Iran.
OP is a hoe. Always trying to both sides this shyt.

Not sure why OP is arguing two different things. Not sure how a poll that shows Americans support Israel is evidence that Israel doesn’t control America. It’s actually easier to argue the exact opposite given the FACTS of the situation. And if most Americans lived online the way we do maybe more Americans would see Israel for what it is—evil. But OP can’t even frame his argument right. He presents statements that are actually evidence for the position he’s arguing against and doesn’t even realize it. So not only is OP a hoe, he’s also stupid.

But mostly a hoe. So much so that I quoted that mfer but won’t even refer to him in the second person. Cuz he a hoe.

Hoe ass nikka.