Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ass is killing me after that workout... is it possible to strain your ass cheeks? :whew:

Rob says I was supposed to stretch it first, pero how does one stretch their ass cheeks?! :wtf:

#Filesreport

#ThirstTrapIdentificationConsistencyGroup

#alert

You are being issued a citation for being a "Volunteer" Thirst Trapper.

You are willing to do whatever it takes to get a man’s attention. You think men see you as real or daring. In actuality they just see you as dumb, thirsty, and possibly even desperate.

If you choose to continue down this path of Thirst Trapping, the necessary measures will be taken and you will be placed on the Repeat Offender List and also assigned to mandatory rehab and rightful negging.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
#Filesreport

[URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=alert]#alert [/URL]

You are willing to do whatever it takes to get a man’s attention. You think men see you as real or daring. In actuality they just see you as dumb, thirsty, and possibly even desperate.

If you choose to continue down this path of Thirst Trapping, the necessary measures will be taken and you will be placed on the Repeat Offender List and also assigned to mandatory rehab and rightful negging.

:dead:

out of all this, the shyt that gets me is #alert :bryan:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
#Filesreport

#alert

Mase.gif

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
#Filesreport

#alert

If anyone here is thirsty then it's u boo boo. U really went out of your way to create a whole online profile so that you can point out whenever you think a person is calling for attention? It looks like you're the one that's thirsty for attention sweetie. So are you happy now? You got the attention that you wanted.

p.s. Join the fan club of bytches that hate on every single thing I post. & for the record I get all of the attention I need in real life so why would I need to have ugly ass nikkas thirst over me on the internet? Makes no gotdamn sense if you'd ask me.
I wake up in the morning with crusts in my eyes & my hair all fukked up to go check the mail & nikkas still try to holla! so again, you're whole theory is way off.

Have a great day! :salute:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
#Filesreport

#alert

If anyone here is thirsty then it's u boo boo. U really went out of your way to create a whole online profile so that you can point out whenever you think a person is calling for attention? It looks like you're the one that's thirsty for attention sweetie. So are you happy now? You got the attention that you wanted.

p.s. Join the fan club of bytches that hate on every single thing I post. & for the record I get all of the attention I need in real life so why would I need to have ugly ass nikkas thirst over me on the internet? Makes no gotdamn sense if you'd ask me.
I wake up in the morning with crusts in my eyes & my hair all fukked up to go check the mail & nikkas still try to holla! so again, you're whole theory is way off.

Have a great day! :salute:

tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500.gif