BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Sunday chat anyone?? Tinychat/colicookbook

Lets talk about how much the movie Temptation by Tyler Perry pissed me off last night.

The wife was a dumb broad for falling for that ugly monkey ass nikka. She deserved what happened to her. & the homewrecking nikka with his simp ways pissed me the fukk off! & again I can't understand why ladies can't be faithful to their men. No nikka can EVER sway me!! fukk that shyt :scusthov:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Lets talk about how much the movie Temptation by Tyler Perry pissed me off last night.

The wife was a dumb broad for falling for that ugly monkey ass nikka. She deserved what happened to her. & the homewrecking nikka with his simp ways pissed me the fukk off! & again I can't understand why ladies can't be faithful to their men. No nikka can EVER sway me!! fukk that shyt :scusthov:

You gonna be on that pole? :leostare:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

bytch!

i laughed so hard when I found out that skeeze had HIV. Cheating on Lance Gross with that creep was so scust.