Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
and @Juicy had the nerve to tell me multiple lies about how it was a democratic vote on who became mods in that room :duck:

No lies. :ld: Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I only make people mods if other mods say they don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
No lies. :ld: Just because you weren't there for it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I only make people mods if other mods say they don't mind.

stop the :duck:

you and token make whoever you want to the mods because you two are the one's who share the admin account since msims gave it to you.

And I'm speaking on the behalf of overlooked brothers like d'wolf who deserve a mod spot, just don't try to piss on my leg and tell me its raining :beli:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

you and token make whoever you want to the mods because you two are the one's who share the admin account since msims gave it to you.

And I'm speaking on the behalf of overlooked brothers like d'wolf who deserve a mod spot, just don't try to piss on my leg and tell me its raining :beli:

:spongebobpls: You know not of which you speak. Calm down.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I dont even wanna be a mod man

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Unban me. I have some shyt to say.
@Resident Lesbian.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
u such a lil hell raiser:skip: