Daps
actually, no it's not. you had your own little gimmick that whole time i was kickin it. you want to say 'you're irrelevant, no diss' and use that little formula all the time? that's a gimmick, dude. i wasn't offended because i can take a joke. honestly, i thought it was funny. however, if you want to be a hypocrite and ban me for 'acting up', you're getting negged. play by your own rules, jerk. no diss.

not really too worried it, bro. negged.

oh.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
actually, no it's not. you had your own little gimmick that whole time i was kickin it. you want to say 'you're irrelevant, no diss' and use that little formula all the time? that's a gimmick, dude. i wasn't offended because i can take a joke. honestly, i thought it was funny. however, if you want to be a hypocrite and ban me for 'acting up', you're getting negged. play by your own rules, jerk. no diss.

just for the record no one banned you

Daps
Just for the record I banned him and then they took my mod powers away so now he can't be unbanned ever because the person that did it no longer has powers.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is way too funny cause no one banned you for real . Your name is not on the ban list at all breh.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

:umad:

you want to talk after you kicked me outta the room? that doesn't make sense. and yeah, i'm not too worried about if you lift the ban or not because you weren't really talking about anything to begin with. but it's the priciple of the thing, broz. it's principalities involved here.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Just for the record I banned him and then they took my mod powers away so now he can't be unbanned ever because the person that did it no longer has powers.

i don't know if this is possible but still what it comes down to is :umad:. And to be honest, if i was actually angry about this, i wouldn't really be having a conversation about it. I'd just :pacspit: on you with racial slurs and other childish shyt, then :yeshrug: . My bad if i negged you for the wrong reason but it doesn't sound like it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Take my number down :ufdup:

:datazz:

36332170.jpg

Daps

:umad:

you want to talk after you kicked me outta the room? that doesn't make sense. and yeah, i'm not too worried about if you lift the ban or not because you weren't really talking about anything to begin with. but it's the priciple of the thing, broz. it's principalities involved here.

The bans get cleared pretty regularly so.... :yeshrug: You shouldn't worry about it. They let Harlem in there for god's sake.

I'm surprised pr was made a mod though, even for a very short time, since not too many people in the chat know him. But don't be too offended by what that dude says. He trolls most of the time and you can't take a lot of the shyt seriously because he's joking. Eh but it's a lot less surprising than it would be if seedz became a mod. :CUDWUT: :what: