Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
AYE bytch IF YOU GOT A TAPE LET IT GO MAN I AINT ASHAMED OF NOTHIN nikka I DONT NEGOTIATE WITH FAGGORISTS
You have 90 days to put 20k in coli cash in my account or the arrows is flying. You look broke as shyt so i'll work with you, but dont try to stall me out.

YUNG_GOD

Rookie
Daps
You have 90 days to put 20k in coli cash in my account or the arrows is flying. You look broke as shyt so i'll work with you, but dont try to stall me out.

MAN YOU SOFTER THAN THE SPOT ON A NEWBORN BABY HEAD EITHER YOU GON' PUT THE VIDEO OUT OR YOU AINT CAUSE YOU AINT GETTIN A RED-DEAD CENT FROM ME UNLESS YOU PULL IT OUT OF MY PEEHOLE WITH YOUR MOUTH

PUT IT OUT

PUT IT OUT I WANNA SEE IT

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
MAN YOU SOFTER THAN THE SPOT ON A NEWBORN BABY HEAD EITHER YOU GON' PUT THE VIDEO OUT OR YOU AINT CAUSE YOU AINT GETTIN A RED-DEAD CENT FROM ME UNLESS YOU PULL IT OUT OF MY PEEHOLE WITH YOUR MOUTH

PUT IT OUT

Thats the anger talking. Take a couple days to come down off that narcotic and think this over. Think about yourself 10 years from now, drug free and sane with embarrassing footage of you freestyling about how much you love to fukk little boys on the internet. For all we know you could amount to something by that time as you attempt to live down your former life as a responsible square.

20k coli cash, 90 days. Its worth it.

Now go home and get your fukking shine box.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

PUT IT OUT

excited-gif_zps074b56e8.gif

Omg! You joined?!! The fukkery that is to come....:devil: