Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
well thats cause he be in the chat lurking...or posting under an inconspicuous name trying not to get banned.
the he has the nerve to talk about people being online....when he literally has had atleast 2 posts per hour from 8am...til 2am the next day at night :laff:
this forum is his life sadly :( ....his only sanctuary where he can feel somewhat comfortable...even when everyone shyts on him :laff:

I think we should invite Minty to the chat ban free and let him do a live interview with Jack Enrique Iglueseas Splatter :wow: It's time to get this all out in the open

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I dont' have an american phone number lol.

nikka dont act lke you aint been on there shooting the shyt late with us. the difference is im not on there getting put on blast by broke for 3 hours. :deadmanny:

nikka im not even laughin at you being in there all night

its about what you braggin bout

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I think we should invite Minty to the chat ban free and let him do a live interview with Jack Enrique Iglueseas Splatter :wow: It's time to get this all out in the open

I have no interest in your chat room. It's funny how you guys think I do though. Get this idea that I don't fukk with anyone and they don't tell me how often I get mentioned in there or how scared you nikkas are of me out of your heads.

I checked that room out once. Don't need a chatroom full of nikkas who do nothing but talk about messageboard personas from 1PM to 9AM the next day, and hold on to beefs they have with people they've never met from 12 years ago, only to say they don't take this shyt as seriously as someone who just posts and logs the fukk off.

I've already had "live interviews" with posters anyway.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka im not even laughin at you being in there all night

its about what you braggin bout

Tinychat is all fun and games, ol girl literally lives 3 min from where Im staying right now, so our ears were up lol. As for the room, it wasn't until me and seedz took the stage that females started coming in and staying, we figured instead of looking at each other all night we'd include females and revolve the room around them. ask the dudes that were in there which they prefer. Hell, I'm sure you'd have preferred that over broke's verbal assault too. :uhhuh:

images

"if you don't want nikkas and want females coming into the room and staying, hit up knocks and seedz"