Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
U aint have no rap for me with the vocals tho....but i bet you'll have plenty to say behind the keyboard.

You're a clown.

you looking forward to getting sodomized in prison?
120t4qs.png

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
you looking forward to getting sodomized in prison?
120t4qs.png
This how u know I'm hitting this clown with something he can't refute. Any other time he's challenging every point I make to him.....EVeRY. ONE. Except the point I hit him with that involves him and has other witnesses. Haha! See u know u sound like a dweeb for real, and u knowing that let's me know that u are a dweeb in real life. I bet u won't post a highschool picture of yourself. Or even a middle school one.

I swear I love when u clowns expose ur selfs like this.

Yo be on this bytch straight riding me yo.....

But when I call him out on some real shyt he return fire with some bullshyt.

Yo said about 20 words and in that short period I read him. I was on that bytch talkin all night and he can't say shyt about me. He can't say I don't be talking how I talk on here for real, yo can't say one thing......except that dumb shyt that ain't got nothin to do with nothin.

Yo got comfortable cause I was in there rapping to somebody about some real shyt and he thought he'd chime in....hahaha

fukking dweebs man, I love it.

Anyways keep it golden pony boy...lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yes, you talk like a functional retard on and off The Coli :ehh:
Translation: "Yea, i can't say anything about you"

See on here you be playing like you on your shyt....
but then you get into a semi-real social enviornment and you start acting like a fukking weirdo.

I wish i could remember that dumb shyt u said....smh....u lucky my real nikka retention filter kicked in cause id really go in on you.

It's no wonder this website is the way it is, it got a bunch of dweeb nikkas making it look bad.

I had this bytch lookin cool to people who aint never heard of it and got them interested in coming here...

yall on the other hand did exactly what yall do on here....run the real people away.

Shot out to @Matt504 he repped the same way he do on here on there....

I that little chick i was rapping to aint stay long after i bounced did she?

You peep how the yardie brotha bounced when i did? theres a reason

Anyways, Poiter...........everything you say from now on will be met with me reminding you and everyone else of the true dweeb that you are.

Peace