Who were u in chat?
Guess...:youngsabo:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:merchant:

lol she is beautiful and has nice lips. Looks like a keeper.
Since I live on both continents, can I have you, both? :to:

When I'm in the States it's me and you baby, and when I'm abroad, it's paagin. At least you know where I'll be, just one woman. I see her tuesday, I can run it by her, she probably won't even mind. I need you. :to:
Tommy you a lil hoe. :mjpls:
False allegations. I split my time here and there, I have 1 woman in each place. That's not hoe activity. I'm loyal to them, tell her Rae. :to:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Since I live on both continents, can I have both of you? :to:

When I'm in the States it's me and you baby, and when I'm abroad, it's paagin. At least you know where I'll be, just one woman. I see her tuesday, I can run it by her, she probably won't even mind. I need you. :to:

False allegations. I split my time here and there, I have 1 woman in each place. That's not hoe activity. I'm loyal to them, tell her Rae. :to:

tumblr_lt2w0xe2mH1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Since I live on both continents, can I have you, both? :to:

tumblr_mpbt4eeQMl1qzgmx3o1_400.gif
That makes so much sense...:skip:

:patrice: I thought you were all about the asians.