Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually was lurking when seeds was arguin with some turkish looking broad then i seen this nikka krackdagawd, got my feelings hurt jumped outta bed and went straight to the gym, I just got back, what did i miss?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I actually was lurking when seeds was arguin with some turkish looking broad then i seen this nikka krackdagawd, got my feelings hurt jumped outta bed and went straight to the gym, I just got back, what did i miss?

Some regular fukkary we see still here now.:yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I did the exact same thing. :wow:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Awww :lolbron:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So when I got in from going out...I sit in there and hear a debate about the components of H2O. :wtf2:

I had to leave on that one...too tired to hear that. :heh:

thats funny....cuz when i got on.....this cute asian chick logged on, cammed up, kept her mic off ( :smile: ), took her pants off and put on a little peep show for us.......

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
PCh3mYZ.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
while yall were too busy going to the gym and recollecting on a failed life, me and seedz got some asian girl (:steviej:) to take drop her pants and show us what she was workin with.

fatthy.jpg

2md3xqu.jpg

:blessed:

some big titty latina from norcal threw me her skype too. :martel:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
while yall were too busy going to the gym and recollecting on a failed life, me and seedz got some asian girl (:steviej:) to take drop her pants and show us what she was workin with.

fatthy.jpg

2md3xqu.jpg

:blessed:

some big titty latina from norcal threw me her skype too. :martel:

dont forget my man Chris's cool, coked out look of desperations contribution to the cause