702 was a cool group. What was their story post I Still Love You?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody remember when they tried to make a comeback without meelah?

they had a replacement. anybody know her name?

I think all they did was that pootie tang song.:laugh: then they came back next year with meelah and dropped that last album.

this is the only time I recall irish singing in a video.

Yeah I remember this she did return I remember when they where on 106 in 2003 and I think some people are getting the two twins mixed up on the death thing lol.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That would be a great Idea wonder if tvone has a suggestion thing on there website. :ohhh: I love the way missy rhymed on steelo btw she always took chances and kept it interesting.

Hell yeah. It'd be nice if they do. Cause it's still plenty of real groups who unsung who ain't had episodes yet.

I liked Missy's guest features cause she added something nice to a song. Missy is was a good songwriter back in that era too. Great singer too. I like her singing more than her rapping really.

You know what I would like to do if I was in the business? Scout out talent and build my own label. From like writers to producers to in house musicians and all of that. Which makes me think of how DeVante was doing that before he lost himself. :mjcry:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah. It'd be nice if they do. Cause it's still plenty of real groups who unsung who ain't had episodes yet.

I liked Missy's guest features cause she added something nice to a song. Missy is was a good songwriter back in that era too. Great singer too. I like her singing more than her rapping really.

You know what I would like to do if I was in the business? Scout out talent and build my own label. From like writers to producers to in house musicians and all of that. Which makes me think of how DeVante was doing that before he lost himself. :mjcry:
Hey man do it if thats you passion devante gone btw its to late lol. Biv 10 was popping in the 90s btw.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Hey man do it if thats you passion devante gone btw its to late lol. Biv 10 was popping in the 90s btw.

Yeah. I still think about pursing it.

As for the DeVante reference, yeah. It was over for him after 96'. Ego, drugs and burned bridges.

Mike Bivins kept his nose clean and his eyes on the prize -- that's how he's been able to keep it moving even though all the bullshyt of the business.