It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Picture%2B10.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Most kids don't even know they're straight at seven, what the fukk. I'd have to hear about the parents and how he was raised. Obviously people are born gay, but I just might throw a red flag here due to the age.

When I was seven I didn't give a fukk about girls. If you weren't talking X-Men, Batman, or GI Joe, I wasn't fukkin with you. Now that I think about it, that does sound maaad homo...but I was YOUNG and didn't know or give a shyt about "relations"

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Throw him in the bushes. Id slap the shyt out of my son for that at 7. Smh at his parents trying to raise him gay before he knows better :birdman:. Kid is gonna be like "b-b-but i like p*ssy" at 13 probably.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Most kids don't even know they're straight at seven, what the fukk. I'd have to hear about the parents and how he was raised. Obviously people are born gay, but I just might throw a red flag here due to the age.

When I was seven I didn't give a fukk about girls. If you weren't talking X-Men, Batman, or GI Joe, I wasn't fukkin with you. Now that I think about it, that does sound maaad homo...but I was YOUNG and didn't know or give a shyt about "relations"

:huhldup:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Throw him in the bushes. Id slap the shyt out of my son for that at 7. Smh at his parents trying to raise him gay before he knows better :birdman:. Kid is gonna be like "b-b-but i like p*ssy" at 13 probably.

yea, hormones will take over.... so this is probably 2 steps below molestation

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah, because parents raise their children to be gay