NULL
capsule_616x353.jpg

some of the best writing i ever seen in a game

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
No game comes close. This shyt pulls you into every single storyline, main quest or even a minor no effect having side mission. Im on PC now so the graphic upgrades have made shyt much better for me. I have played thru this whole story 3 times and I barely ever play games again after I beat them.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
TW3 was just a jack of all trades, master of none with pretty graphics.

Divinity Original Sin II, DA: Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.. all better rpgs than Witcher

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TW3 was just a jack of all trades, master of none with pretty graphics.

Divinity Original Sin II, DA: Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.. all better rpgs than Witcher

It was a master of storytelling. Short burst of rewarding and satisfying self contained stories within a larger one. A game hasn’t really matched Witcher 3 in terms of the feeling you get solving mysteries in its side quest.

I’d also probably agree with Divinity being a better rpg if the last 3rd wasn’t a drag. Game is a 10/10 until the nameless isle, then it takes a huge nosedive

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
"but the combat sucks"
don't care, still dumped a 1000 hours into this shyt easy, across multiple playthroughs...everytime I hit Aard Skellige

:wow::blessed::whoo::to::ahh:

I never understood the whole "the combat sucks" comments. That shyt is good to me, but I don't play games like Demon Souls or Devil's May Cry and shyt like that, them shyts boring as fukk.

I just started God Of War since it came to PC, and ok, this is probably my first example of GREAT combat. The combat on here is greatness. However, if this is a 10 on a grading scale, then The Witcher is no lower than a 7.

That's not bad at all :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never understood the whole "the combat sucks" comments. That shyt is good to me, but I don't play games like Demon Souls or Devil's May Cry and shyt like that, them shyts boring as fukk.

I just started God Of War since it came to PC, and ok, this is probably my first example of GREAT combat. The combat on here is greatness. However, if this is a 10 on a grading scale, then The Witcher is no lower than a 7.

That's not bad at all :yeshrug:

Witchers combat is like a 6, but its still better than skyrim

Games with 10 combat: God of War, Bloodborne, Sekiro, Arkham, Sifu