[7/8/23] AEW Collision: Punk vs. Joe, Hobbs vs. Starks, FTR vs. Bullet Club Gold, Athena vs. Willow

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I mean a 05-08 Joe vs 2011 Summer of Punk would be :banderas:.

A broken bitter flabby Joe vs hobo lazy fukk Punk is like the equivalent of watching bum fight dvds. Hate this slingshot coke infested "the smarks need to have internet to follow the feud" ass booking and the cocksucker will get a thrice in the row Meltz dikk suck of the year award over these men:

ScottDamore_2023.jpg

l-intro-1667311329.jpg

NosawaRongai2017.jpg

These men turned chicken shyt into greek salad, but somehow they are put in the backburner for a goober that continues to slingshot book :unimpressed:

With that being said....IN
rick-rude-jyd-tights.gif
Who are the guys under Scott D' More, and why do they look patients in a methadone clinic?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Who are the guys under Scott D' More, and why do they look patients in a methadone clinic?

:deadrose:Dude sitting down books GCW and the weird looking dude is the guy booking Pro Wrestling Noah. Both dudes managed to take a tainted ass name and did miracles with the promotions (GCW working with FREEDOMS and STARDOM, while NOAH is NOAH).

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They’ve ran way too many fukking shows in Canada this month.

All those shows and didn’t/won’t even hit montreal until November.

Khan needs to book shows in random ass places instead of the typical areas like Chicago and Canada. Lets go to Alaska :ehh:, friggin Koalabama :ehh:, Mississippi. If we're going to go full WCW lets Renoke Virginia the motherfukker :banderas:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Khan needs to book shows in random ass places instead of the typical areas like Chicago and Canada. Lets go to Alaska :ehh:, friggin Koalabama :ehh:, Mississippi. If we're going to go full WCW lets Renoke Virginia the motherfukker :banderas:
Now that you mention it, Roanoke used to be a big time rasslin town back in the day. That was an NWA/ early WCW stronghold.
I wonder why there aren't more big wrestling events there.
Same with Mississippi (Jackson, the Delta, & Biloxi, specifically). Mississippi used to be another wrestling hotbed during the territory days.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Now that you mention it, Roanoke used to be a big time rasslin town back in the day. That was an NWA/ early WCW stronghold.
I wonder why there aren't more big wrestling events there.
Same with Mississippi (Jackson, the Delta, & Biloxi, specifically). Mississippi used to be another wrestling hotbed during the territory days.

Breh they used to have shows around these parts in Koalabama, but apparently wrestling is weird involving the south unless it's a indie, a WWE house show, or some pig farm no shoes wearing shythole promotion that has like 3 cousins, a cow, and a haystack.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Breh they used to have shows around these parts in Koalabama, but apparently wrestling is weird involving the south unless it's a indie, a WWE house show, or some pig farm no shoes wearing shythole promotion that has like 3 cousins, a cow, and a haystack.
It's strange, because there's a LOT of money in the south.
Side note, when did Koalabama turn into Atlanta Jr? It's nice down there now, but the way home prices are rising down there :picard:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's strange, because there's a LOT of money in the south.
Side note, when did Koalabama turn into Atlanta Jr? It's nice down there now, but the way home prices are rising down there :picard:

Taxes are a bytch down here. The housing market in general is messed up everywhere. Hell, we are lucky to actually get a place here because folks are either holding onto the property for dear life, or the prices are too atrocious for the eucalyptus leaves that I have to offer.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Taxes are a bytch down here. The housing market in general is messed up everywhere. Hell, we are lucky to actually get a place here because folks are either holding onto the property for dear life, or the prices are too atrocious for the eucalyptus leaves that I have to offer.
Word. Have you considered trailers or modular homes? They're a bit less expensive, but I've been in some double wides that look much nicer than single family homes!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'll watch this later.

I like to tape this and peep later for some reason like when my Mom used to for her stories. Can't explain it :troll:

Last edited: