Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
You too

That was a great match, but……. Who got that screenshot of that nipple??
kendrick-lamar-not-like-us.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they gonna have that slow motion blur effect for their entrance they need to do something dope with it.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Axiom theme I knew from 2k23 before I ever seen him in one match. He needs more of super hero aestetic. He just looks like a luchador

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know this may be frowned upon by the devoted WWE fans and all. Especially with how they are used to doing things lately. And not to start any issues of course. But they run Scotia Bank Arena 3 nights in a row for what can be called a money grab. I know there is complaints about Forbidden Door and other AEW ppvs. But if they were gonna do the same thing tonight as they did last night, they could've just combined them into one big event. And the excuse of it being too long would be irrelevant cuz with all the commercials and preshow bs, they could've easily combined everything and likely be less time. Start the preshow at 6, have that womens tag match or save that for NXT on Tuesday, then main card at 7 or even 630. Plus have it on Saturday so even if it runs late it doesn't matter as much as those affected by a late Sunday.

Match 3 just started and its barely even time for a regular NXT event to start. So they could've easily put everything together instead of showing the same commercials every break or every show. Hopefully the pacing stays decent for rest of the night.