[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That woman's ladder match was an 11 out of 5. IDC. That shyt was GOATed.

fukk a Dave Melter. Dean Seltzer. fukk all them cacs. I know what I just saw.
You can say what you want bout Dave but talk shyt bout my man Dean Seltzer again and its a neg :ufdup:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Still catching up but Priest vs Rollins had the makings to be a classic pre interference. Even with the outcome that match might have stole the show (still have the rest to watch)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Cena matches I want to see before he retires officially (in this scenario he would get in ring shape and have decent matches)

Cena vs Bron (cena loses)
Cena vs Styles (cena wins)
Cena vs Randy (cena wins)
Cena vs Punk (either way)
Cena vs Melo (cena loses)
Cena vs Gunther (cena loses)
Cena vs Walker (cena wins)

Edit: cena vs gable would be cool

agreed except i'd swap Cena/Styles with Cena/LA Knight

they teased it several months ago at whatever PPV that was when Cena/Knight were a tag team

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Cena matches I want to see before he retires officially (in this scenario he would get in ring shape and have decent matches)

Cena vs Bron (cena loses)
Cena vs Styles (cena wins)
Cena vs Randy (cena wins)
Cena vs Punk (either way)
Cena vs Melo (cena loses)
Cena vs Gunther (cena loses)
Cena vs Walker (cena wins)

Edit: cena vs gable would be cool

Nygga want the matches and the results… just play WWE 2k24 :mjlol:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I want to feel the new Bloodline like I felt OG Bloodline this just feels like a "What I ordered vs What I Got" situation. They just don't have the same kind of sauce. It's like when Fashion Nova knocks off Hanifa. It looks close enough at first glance but then you inspect it and see all the major differences in quality.

Different vibes.

OG Bloodline was basically a true "royal family" that evolved/devolved into ensuring the crown jewel stayed as much.

New Bloodline is a desperate, bloodthirsty group hellbent on regaining the former status it lost by any means required. Somebody in here said we're supposed to see Solo as a false prophet, which is fair, but Solo himself said that the only reason he decided to be Tribal Chief is because the situation demanded he do something he didn't want to do. He is Tribal Chief out of need. He is Tribal Chief because he was anointed next in line and the dude ahead of him dropped the ball (in his eyes).

The OG Bloodline is built on entitlement and expects to rule via birthright. The New Bloodline is built on desperation and aims to rule via intimidation so that their status is never challenged like the OG Bloodline was.

In other news, Wade Barrett just read the shyt out of Tiffany Stratton and I ain't mad.