[7/5] TNA Impact Thread: The Final Deletion (Link Added in OP)

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I get that the world title is supposed to be considered the biggest prize but if they have dudes wanting the X-Division title just so they can use Option C it completely devalues the belt and the division.
Now if a guy has been X-Division champ for a year or so and then uses Option C it doesn't come off as bad.

True, and I also feel that the title bout should take place at Bound For Glory.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm LAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEE BUT IM HERE FOR THE fukkERY BREHS!!!!!!:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

giphy.gif

fukk is this gay shyt you posted?

:dahell:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Don't know, I only care about ADAM COOOOOOLLLLLLEEEEE BAY BAY!
I hear ya but if Taven was healthy and not under contract to ROH it would make sense to bring him into TNA so they can reform The Kingdom and give Bennett something else to do for awhile before putting him back into the world title picture.
And then when Cole's contract is up he could follow them to TNA too.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I hear ya but if Taven was healthy and not under contract to ROH it would make sense to bring him into TNA so they can reform The Kingdom and give Bennett something else to do for awhile before putting him back into the world title picture.
And then when Cole's contract is up he could follow them to TNA too.
Taven I can see that but I don't see Cole coming to TNA, I see him in NXT or New Japan with the Bullet Club

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I get that the world title is supposed to be considered the biggest prize but if they have dudes wanting the X-Division title just so they can use Option C it completely devalues the belt and the division.
Now if a guy has been X-Division champ for a year or so and then uses Option C it doesn't come off as bad.

With the way TNA books the X Division its entirely possible for someone to end up with a year long title reign on accident.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Storm needs to be the next feud for Bobby Lashley for the TNA Championship
I was thinking the same thing. With EC3 and Drew feuding the next best option for Bobby is James Storm.
They need to have Storm look strong against Eli but not win the KOTM belt and move him into a program with Lashley.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe I'm watching this.

Y'all better thank my PlayStation Vue for managing to have Pop in their basic package for me to join y'all in this fukkery

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Storm Vs. Lashley

I can live with that.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I don't like this new trend of using the sling blade as a momentum transfer move in North America. It's "different" from how Tana uses it but at least use it for a long two count.