[7/5] TNA Impact Thread: The Final Deletion (Link Added in OP)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o9wjn0wLvw1rifxpqo1_1280.jpg

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I hate to be the downer. But this shyt was wack to me. It was funny and shyt. But as a wrestling match I don't know man. Jeff's spots were cool. The camera work during the in ring stuff was shyt. As a comedy it delivered but it's definitely not a goat contending wrestling match :manny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This shyt wasnt wrestling. It was a comedy sketch that had a tiny bit of wrestling.

You can't even compare this to other wrestling matches. It compares more to something like chapelle show :manny:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I hate to be the downer. But this shyt was wack to me. It was funny and shyt. But as a wrestling match I don't know man. Jeff's spots were cool. The camera work during the in ring stuff was shyt. As a comedy it delivered but it's definitely not a goat contending wrestling match :manny:
This shyt wasnt wrestling. It was a comedy sketch that had a tiny bit of wrestling.

You can't even compare this to other wrestling matches. It compares more to something like chapelle show :manny:

You say that like it's a bad it. It was a fun, enjoyable, outrageous spectacle. As long as that's not an every week thing, no complaints here. That was like a 10+ minute event and was more entertaining than pretty much the entire 3 hour Raw. And I've seen TNA probably 4 times in the last 5 months, so that really says something

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Did you expect Steamboat vs Savage or some technical masterpiece? It was the Hardy brothers facing each other in their backyard. For a hardcore brawl like this, it was extremely entertaining and it told a story. Those are the two most important qualities of a good match.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps

That entire feud is the very definition of "just having fun out there" don't think about it too seriously. It was entertainment in it's purest form.

This is the most bizarre Hardy feud and hands down their best because they went in an off the wall direction. All the stuff you said was 'bad' was supposed to look like that. If you thought it was funny then good, they wanted to entertain you and take things in a new direction.