[7/5] TNA Impact Thread: The Final Deletion (Link Added in OP)

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
ibp1h88.gif

@Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @StarClout :laff:
+Rep :laff:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
impact would be idiots to not put the whole match on youtube. i'm sure their channel is monetized, might as well let the world watch what everyone is buzzing about

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
impact would be idiots to not put the whole match on youtube. i'm sure their channel is monetized, might as well let the world watch what everyone is buzzing about
Their Youtube channel has been shyt every since they let Josh Matthews take it over.
Wouldn't surprise me if they never put the match on their YT channel.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand what happened here.

Has Matt Hardy embraced his inner buffoon and somehow turned it into another gimmick? :wtf:

What happened here is Jeff Hardy looked a broken man in the eyes. He saw how twisted and demented he had made a wrestling ICON. He knew, as he died on his own cross, he had been Controlled, Alternated, and DELETED. :_dallas:

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Well LU does a better show than TNA . And the fukkery they do is better . :yeshrug: famous B >>> smashing pumpkins

They're going to have to up the fukkery level for season 4 after this though. Maybe have Mil wrestling in a Tijuana graveyard, call it "Gravest Consequences".

Daps
Man I don't know what you call this, but it was amazing.

The gardener telling people to don't try this at home in Spanish and he reading it off a piece of paper.:laff:

Brother nero hopping off that tree. Surprised he actually nailed Matt.:leon:

The gardener giving brother Nero the scott hall special with that tazer.:scusthov:

Willow pops up only for us to find out it's the gardener.:heh:

Matt gets finally get a win and burns a cross like he was ministry of darkness Undertaker.:wow:

dhMeAzK.gif

New standard for fukkery

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well LU does a better show than TNA . And the fukkery they do is better . :yeshrug: famous B >>> smashing pumpkins
But that was just some obvious haterism where it wasn't needed. Dude came off as real salty that TNA was doing LU style fukkery and getting a lot of attention for it while LU tends to get ignored despite being an awesome program.