7/31/18 TNA SmackDown: Joe/Styles feud; Bar vs Usos; Lana vs Zelina Vega

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
At the Samoa Joe part...once again Joe is bringing it with the blunt promos...calling AJ out on running from his family.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On the Carmella segment..which we've seen from Bliss earlier this year
They have to STOP having top heel women wrestlers do these phony insincere long-winded heel promos. If it was done once every six years, maybe it’d be okay. But it’s the go-to schtick that nobody buys at all and it just feels like “acting class in session” at the expense of fans and the desire to move on to some action. At least Becky didn’t buy it for a second.)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Haven't watched wrestling in ages and it feels good.
:blessed:
How shytty was it? I guess they pushed that bad built bytch, white privileged cac Charlotte in the line again.
:scust:
There are other wrestling promotions out there besides WWE. There's no need to abandon wrestling altogether just because WWE is garbage.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:gucci:

Not gonna blame it all on Chuck....looked like Carmella didn't know what to do :mjlol:

And I heard she/he got added to the match for no reason, Becky gotta be turning heel...right?

Right? :stopitslime:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Bar/Usos match was dope.

Same as the Miz/Bryan segment.

Would like to see Zelina face some of the better women on the roster cause she was pretty nice in her TNA days. I’ll applaud Lana’s effort though. Seems like she truly wants to be good in the ring, even if she’s not progressing like she probably should at this point.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

:gucci:

Not gonna blame it all on Chuck....looked like Carmella didn't know what to do :mjlol:

And I heard she/he got added to the match for no reason, Becky gotta be turning heel...right?

Right? :stopitslime:

tenor.gif

The more I watch that, the more is seems mella was just out of position. Chuck should've called an audible when she saw that girl standing too far away

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Now we just have to hope the match delivers.:lupe:

I haven't seen the youtube vids from house shows because I don't wanna get "spoiled" on what they'll try to do at Summerslam. But they had great reviews from what they were doing on the European tour.

Only way the match doesn't live up to expectations is if the crowd is dead, and that's almost impossible considering the people involved. If anything, it's gonna be the match that reignites BK if the show is bombing :lawd:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Miz / Bryan is a great feud :wow: those two got some crazy chemistry

Bar / USOs was dope as fukk. I’m hoping the bludgeon brothers interfere next week and Make it a triple threat tag team match at summerslam :obama:

Randy Orton back on his psycho heel shyt:obama: