7/31/18 TNA SmackDown: Joe/Styles feud; Bar vs Usos; Lana vs Zelina Vega

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I'm definitely not going to argue with you about Alexa and Carmella being champions, but Carmella is booked more realistically. She basically gets her wins by pure trickery and cheating and doesn't dominate her matches. But Alexa's booking is ridiculous. They really got Alexa out here dominating matches and throwing knockout punches like she's Ronnie Garvin.

True, they have 5ft Alexa throwing about WMDs left and right. :mjlol:

And I quite like Carmella and haven’t hated her as champ but I’m so over Alexa and the two of them being champ at once is too much.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
MAIN EVENT MELLA
ChGKvPg.png

Mella gonna have them haters like
lol2.gif

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Gotta be actual, genuine dislike between the two. Has to be.
I think they have a degree of respect for each other, but Bryan legit felt disrespected by having Miz as a pro back then and Miz took offense to that I'm sure so there is probably that in the back of their minds lol

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I think they have a degree of respect for each other, but Bryan legit felt disrespected by having Miz as a pro back then and Miz took offense to that I'm sure so there is probably that in the back of their minds lol
Even if you look at their Talking Smack segments besides the most famous one, it's clear they legit irk each other.