7/31/18 TNA SmackDown: Joe/Styles feud; Bar vs Usos; Lana vs Zelina Vega

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Glad I turned the tv up when I heard Dbrys music.

Here’s hoping all the segments on flabdown are that good.

Oh wait it’s 2018....

Show been good tonight breh, matter of fact, SmackDown been on a roll the last couple of months. A much easier watch than RAW.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I'm definitely not going to argue with you about Alexa and Carmella being champions, but Carmella is booked more realistically. She basically gets her wins by pure trickery and cheating and doesn't dominate her matches. But Alexa's booking is ridiculous. They really got Alexa out here dominating matches and throwing knockout punches like she's Ronnie Garvin.
she's doing that and they got Kevin Owens playing the cowardly heel instead of being a bully, it makes no sense lol

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm definitely not going to argue with you about Alexa and Carmella being champions, but Carmella is booked more realistically. She basically gets her wins by pure trickery and cheating and doesn't dominate her matches. But Alexa's booking is ridiculous. They really got Alexa out here dominating matches and throwing knockout punches like she's Ronnie Garvin.

That’s the thing, Carmella is using a man to get her victories and finding other ways to cheat, Alexa is DOMINATING matches for no reason, her DDT has the same effect as Jake Roberts’.