[7/29/24] Live on Syfy Yes it’s still a Network Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Summerslam Go Home Show)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I criticize hunter a lot but ill give him props for doing something different in regards to not caring about the heel/face dynamic when booking matches.. it's pretty innovative and I fukk wit it..! :ehh:
I think it's good to finally see a time where alignment isn't so black-and-white that you have people who hate each other suddenly friendly because one of them changed alignment. In the old days, Drew would turn face down the line and end up in a tag match with Punk by some point in December.
These days it seems like alignment can change but character history persists. And that's big.
Think it really started when Drew came back and still hated Jey for the Bloodline stuff even though they were both technically faces.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Gunther gotta stop choppin nikkas in the heart.
Didn't he see what Ziggles did to Lawler? And them was elbows. He gon fukk around and start handing out arrhythmias like they Costco free samples :picard:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I criticize hunter a lot but ill give him props for doing something different in regards to not caring about the heel/face dynamic when booking matches.. it's pretty innovative and I fukk wit it..! :ehh:
Yeah but then you run into matches like this where these guys are fighting in near silence cause the crowd doesn't know who to cheer for :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Match ain't doing what its supposed to.....

Maybe because its heel vs heel or because everybody know damn well Finn ain't winning

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Seeing everyone and they mama using the Slingblade, and Tana probably couldn't throw a clean one without exploding into dust and ligaments...

time really is fukking un*clap*de*clap*feat*clap*ed :mjcry: