[7/29/24] Live on Syfy Yes it’s still a Network Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Summerslam Go Home Show)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Hey yall I was at the show live in St paul. Took the family. Just wanted to fill yall in on the aftershow. Priest gave Gunther 2 South of Heavens. One on the table. Then he threw Gunther back in the ring for another SOH. Helped Finn up. He and Finn raised arms to salute the fans. Damian was shaking hands with fans walking to the back.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Well I cant see Gunther losing after that :pachaha:
It's academic. Damian's reign has been highlighted by failure after failure of winning on his own merit and skill, despite his best efforts.

So of course he's going to lose to the man that -- based on the story told -- he can absolutely beat on his own. I just wonder how Finn's gonna heaux El Campeon out of the title.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It's academic. Damian's reign has been highlighted by failure after failure of winning on his own merit and skill, despite his best efforts.

So of course he's going to lose to the man that -- based on the story told -- he can absolutely beat on his own. I just wonder how Finn's gonna heaux El Campeon out of the title.
Priest is hot right now. I would have him retain l

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Priest is hot right now. I would have him retain l

I'm a GUNTHER/GOONTA stan, but Priest's reign feels a touch refreshed since he started really leaning into the face aspects of his character. I wouldn't hate Priest retaining at Summerslam only to lose at Bash in Berlin or whatever. I think his reign needs at least one high-profile clean title defense.

I just don't see HHH doing that.