[7/28] WWE Monday Night RAW: Black Monday

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
it annoys me that fans keep doing the fandango dance to roses music.

and theyre doing a good job keeping rose under the radar for little random comedic segments and squash matches. i wish they did this with the wyatts. obviously its because rose isnt anywhere near over as the wyatts were but theyre establishing this guy and if he were to ever get big it seems like it'll be more organic without a rushed feud. shame.

To be honest, I have a theory on why guys like Sandow and Rose are on TV. I think it's kind of a "thank you for putting in work and being loyal in developmental" thing. Sandow is 31 and didn't have a chance to build up a following on the indies. Dude was just in developmental for the longest, so they figure...."Even if you're not getting SUPER over, we want to do something with you." :ld:

Rose is 35. Dude was champ in FCW and they kept trying shyt with him down in NXT. They probably want to give him a LITTLE shine on the main stage before his window closes by giving him something that doesn't expose him. Dirty Curtis (Fandango's) is 33....and fans in the know fukk with him on the low. Guess they're all in the same boat. They're available and are good hands. Probably always show up to work and never say "No". :manny: