[7/28] WWE Monday Night RAW: Black Monday

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Last week I applauded the end to the Ambrose/Cesaro match because I thought they were protecting both guys. Now they turn around and feed Cesaro to Cena :snoop: Which means they werent protecting Cesaro last week so much as they just didnt want Ambrose to get a big win. :

This backwards ass booking :smh:

I don't know. I wish Cesaro would have just walked out of the match and got some more heat that way but the crowd still loves him and when they actually push him, he'll be fine. It took a Super FU to beat him so it's not like it was just out of nowhere. He reversed the Proto Bomb, had a reversal out of the FU and got all of his moves in. Of course Cena easily could have taken a pinfall and gave Cesaro a little boost but it really ain't that big of a deal in the big picture.

I think Cesaro should keep feuding with Cena leading up to Summerslam so he can be around the title picture no matter who wins. If Cena wins, he is the obvious next contender and could lead into the next PPV and if Lesnar wins, he could play the Heyman card and be involved there. I don't think he was randomly thrown to Cena last night and I think there gonna try and do something with him soon.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i notice with every you cant wrestle promo, Cena breaks out the monkey flip lol

He should bring more power moves, powerbomb was a nice touch.

Seems like he stopped using that full nelson neck breaker, which is fine because a guy his height looks weird doing it, just like sandow with the full nelson slam

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Nattie & Naomi going to be a team now? :krs:

Pink & Black though? :comeon:

nikka did yall see that p*ssy print on Naomi can some one provide pics for the boy
giphy.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thought it was another good Raw. Real risky ending with a divas segment but Steph made it work.

Cena came with the A game tonight on the mic and in the ring. But I'm really looking forward to where they go with Ambrose/Rollins in the next couple of weeks. It needed a breather for a week so no problem.

Randy and Reigns got some heat towards their match so hopefully it gets a better reception than it has been.

Speaking of that, does anyone have a GIF of Randy carefully handing JBL his iPad while he was rampaging the announce table :mjlol:

that ipad shyt was hilarious.
like someone went to setup the last tabling got in trouble for that shyt.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Nattie & Naomi going to be a team now? :krs:

Pink & Black though? :comeon:

nikkaz, need to stop fronting.
this cameron heel turns has been pretty damn good.
she has taken getting an ass whoop'n.
then still being defiant on some other shyt, to the next level of delussional heel.

art barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched the ending. ..Stephanie was better on the mic but Brie wasn't horrible. She just emphasized on a couple of words. Crowd was nuts for her.