[7/28] WWE Monday Night RAW: Black Monday

Daps
You know cena is in the ring pandering with noble right now

After tonight's dark match:

*gets booed in favor of [insert anyone here]*

Cena: lively crowd here in Houston
full
no matter whether you like me or you hate me this is whattheWWE'sALLABOUT! The WWE Universe has a voice and you make yourselves heard each and every week LOUD AND CLEAR!

*crowd is split*

Cena: Because you have treated me so well tonight Houston, allow me to return the favor for each and everyone of you.....

*crowd cheers a mild Jamie Noble chant can be heard*

Cena: tell everyone your name, son

Jamie: My name is Jamie Noble

*crowd gives a nostalgia pop*

Cena: Jamie Noble was a superstar who perserved in spite of insurmountable odds whether he was with Nidia*smarks cheer* or as the scrappy superstar we all came to love his tenacity, his drive, and his heart

*crowd agrees*

Tonight is your night Jamie, all of this*points to the crowd* is for you

*raises Jamie's hand to a mostly cheering crowd*

*theme plays*

*proceeds to give Noble both belts and the shoes off his feet*

*crowd is happy other than a minority of the crowd who realize they've been Jedi Mind Tricked again*

you-mad-bro-cena.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Actually, I think K2 surpasses Brie as the better "actress." I mean she took that thump in the forehead from Kharma pretty well.

:heh:

Brie at the ppv where she slapped Stephanie is better on the mic than Kelly Kelly in 5 years of endless blonde girl pushes. They really wanted that girl to be more over than Mickie:laugh:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Brie at the ppv where she slapped Stephanie is better on the mic than Kelly Kelly in 5 years of endless blonde girl pushes. They really wanted that girl to be more over than Mickie:laugh:

Nah. Brie and her horrible acting both verbally and physically cannot be applauded by me. There's always some weird delay going on with her. They did push K2 hard but ain't no excuse for Brie's lack of acting ability.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nah. Brie and her horrible acting both verbally and physically cannot be applauded by me. There's always some weird delay going on with her. They did push K2 hard but ain't no excuse for Brie's lack of acting ability.

You must of forgot how bad Kelly Kelly was. :cenamerchant:

Anytime she spoke (acted) or wrestled it was offensive to the eye sockets.