[7/22/23] AEW Collision: Trios title match House of Black/The Acclaimed, Darius Martin & Andretti/BCG, Skye Blue/Valkyrie, Hear from Punk/Starks/FTR

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So Andrade got deported!

But the House of Black aint the main event?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So should Cole and MidJF win the tag belts? And if so should they stay faces or turn heel? FTR are faces themselves so the crowd dynamics will be interesting

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
shyt’s working so just let it play out.
giphy.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So should Cole and MidJF win the tag belts? And if so should they stay faces or turn heel? FTR are faces themselves so the crowd dynamics will be interesting

If they win with Cole buying in and going back to cheating in the win that gets them the gold, I'm down.

At that point, they'd be the ultimate tweeners.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I'd say no. If I were booking the match, I'd have both of them be paranoid that the other would turn on to the point both of them miscommunicate & Adam Cole gets pinned. Then on Wednesday, they can play up the storyline to where they both forgive each other and decide it's water under the bridge with both of them side eyeing each other. But they ultimately stick together and keep playing out the storyline.