[7/22/23] AEW Collision: Trios title match House of Black/The Acclaimed, Darius Martin & Andretti/BCG, Skye Blue/Valkyrie, Hear from Punk/Starks/FTR

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Channeled his inner Cody Rhodes :pachaha:
Somebody needs to put that gif on the monitor on the Cody Rhodes tv watching meme
OtclaGcb.jpg
with the words "I taught you well Ricky" underneath

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps

I hate to be that guy but if the women didn't want those reactions or wanted to limit those reactions, they'd make an effort to not wear booty shorts that show as much cheek as the FCC will allow.

But you can't blame women for the way they dress. You can only blame men for how they react to the women for some reason.

:yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hate to be that guy but if the women didn't want those reactions or wanted to limit those reactions, they'd make an effort to not wear booty shorts that show as much cheek as the FCC will allow.

But you can't blame women for the way they dress. You can only blame men for how they react to the women for some reason.

:yeshrug:
:whoa: You veering awfully close into the "well its their fault, they were asking for it" territory when someone gets raped after wearing an outfit that shows off a lot.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:whoa: You veering awfully close into the "well its their fault, they were asking for it" territory when someone gets raped after wearing an outfit that shows off a lot.
No he’s not and we don’t agree much.

But its the same as women going to the gym with their whole ass out but not wanting to be looked at. Retard shyt