[7/15/23] AEW Collision, Battle of the Belts: FTR/Bullet Club Gold 2 out of 3 Falls for AEW Tag Titles; Starks/Punk, Willow/Ruby Hart Finals; and more

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Starks did it :wow:

Feels like a slow burn heel turn for him though right?

Happy for Willow

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Miro already back at home
Booker of the year still can’t think of anything for him to do after all this time?
And for the 2nd/3rd week I have to bring this up. The Owen Tournament has taken precedence. Some things have been put on hold.

Where do you put Miro? Who do you take off the shows so Miro gets a match? Put him in the Owen? So he loses to XYZ? Have him squash another jobber? Would that satisfy you? Randomly pair him with Andrade to take on the House? Take Christian off the Canada shows? Put Miro on Rampage.....so you can complain about him being on Rampage?

What is it that you want? What would satisfy you?

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And for the 2nd/3rd week I have to bring this up. The Owen Tournament has taken precedence. Some things have been put on hold.

Where do you put Miro? Who do you take off the shows so Miro gets a match? Put him in the Owen? So he loses to XYZ? Have him squash another jobber? Would that satisfy you? Randomly pair him with Andrade to take on the House? Take Christian off the Canada shows? Put Miro on Rampage.....so you can complain about him being on Rampage?

What is it that you want? What would satisfy you?
It takes 30 seconds to run a vignette. TNA used to get in multiple in a one hour tv show.

Take the cape off.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This Sabu Vignette was all of 40 seconds...

Yet Tony Khan cant find time for a Miro segment but can give Nick Wayne seven of them :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Starks did it :wow:

Feels like a slow burn heel turn for him though right?

Happy for Willow

I feel like as big of a HitGOAT Mark Punk is, this might also be a slow burn for his own heel turn.

Remember how the lead in for the ‘97 Heel Turn was Bret constantly getting cheated out of big matches and such? I feel like that’s what’s going on here