[7/15/23] AEW Collision, Battle of the Belts: FTR/Bullet Club Gold 2 out of 3 Falls for AEW Tag Titles; Starks/Punk, Willow/Ruby Hart Finals; and more

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
FTR vs Juice/White-O was incredible :wow: :wow: :wow:

All four of them knocked it out of the park and played their parts beautifully. A couple of times a year FTR pulls these classic tag matches that makes you remember why tag team wrestling can be so special :salute:

Main event was a good TV match, glad Ricky won but him possibly turning heel is a disappointment :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
FTR and BCC Put on a banger, the Punk-Starks match was solid, I seen some people act like it stunk (but these were people who already hate Punk so that was to be expected)
I think the ending only makes sense if they're slow burning to heel Punk as its very Bret Hart in 97 after getting cheated out of wins and snaps

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Excellent show.

Tag is my second favorite match of the year. FTR continues to put in work with the classics. :whew:

Thickengale with the W. This has to setup her road to winning the title. :ohhh:

Punk/Starks was solid. Really surprised at the crowd reaction to Punk. You know it burns Punk up inside that Calgary ain't fukkin' with him. :picard:

I'll check some matches from BOTB later.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Excellent show.

Tag is my second favorite match of the year. FTR continues to put in work with the classics. :whew:

Thickengale with the W. This has to setup her road to winning the title. :ohhh:

Punk/Starks was solid. Really surprised at the crowd reaction to Punk. You know it burns Punk up inside that Calgary ain't fukkin' with him. :picard:

I'll check some matches from BOTB later.
BOTB isn't worth the time

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Collision continues to be the better show :wow:

FTR and Bullet Club Gold have excellent chemistry. I honestly would’ve liked to see a title change, but great great match