7/13/24 DAZN: Jaron Boots Ennis vs David Avanesyan (IBF Welterweight Title)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He shouldn't until he gets all the belts. Has Crawford given all the 147 belts now?

Crawford still holding some belts hostage even though he moved up. The IBF stripped him and now Jaron is the IBF Champ at 147

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Crawford still holding some belts hostage even though he moved up. The IBF stripped him and now Jaron is the IBF Champ at 147
I figured he was still playing around. Fighting this ndbody 154 champion..calling him the best 154lber when everybody was saying it was Jermell or Tim.lol.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I figured he was still playing around. Fighting this ndbody 154 champion..calling him the best 154lber when everybody was saying it was Jermell or Tim.lol.
Jermell, Tszyu, Vergil, Fundora, Lubin at 154...he could have undisputed twice at 147 with Jaron. But he fighting Madrimov :martin:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
He shouldn't until he gets all the belts. Has Crawford given all the 147 belts now?
Hmmm

Why not stay at 147 until Tank comes up

Ennis vs Tank is this generations fight ... Ennis vs Crawford is the old guard vs the new gen

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
boots and his team talked all that mess on crawford fighting this dude and they doing the same thing. i seen mean machine stepped up but they didn't make that fight. which might have been a better fight.

boxing is funny in that way. talk mess on someone else competition but then go and fight the same dude. obviously he must not have been that bad of an opponent. now they gonna justify it and say its short notice.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
boots and his team talked all that mess on crawford fighting this dude and they doing the same thing. i seen mean machine stepped up but they didn't make that fight. which might have been a better fight.

boxing is funny in that way. talk mess on someone else competition but then go and fight the same dude. obviously he must not have been that bad of an opponent. now they gonna justify it and say its short notice.

if they didn't invest in this Philly venue Boots vs Virgil should have happened as a replacement for Tim

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
if they didn't invest in this Philly venue Boots vs Virgil should have happened as a replacement for Tim
Vergil at 154. Boots should have moved up there if he wanted more quality fights. It's not a lot of big name fighters at 147 now. Only decent fights at 147 is barrios and stanionis and it's obvious them guys ain't eager to fight him.

I love boots but he been making lateral moves for a while now. Can't complain nobody wanna fight you when you in a barren division. And when you had a chance at a mandatory for Bud you jumped out of the wbo.

These undisputed goals obviously just slowing your career down. Same as Spence, stayed at 147 too long and it didn't work out in the end.

Boots becoming undisputed at 154 would look better than at 147. Given the higher level of competition.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

"Boots Ennis is no Terence Crawford"

Finally some trash talking lol. It is kind of funny to guage Boots against a former Crawford opponent