[7/12/23] AEW Dynamite: Time for a double clothesline! Who are the 5th men? Nick Wayne debuts vs. Swerve; Owen Hart Cup/Blind Eliminator continues

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Thinking back to Pac joining the BCC vs The Elite, there's some other subtleties to it. Fenix was refusing to cheat to win in the Best of 7 against the Elite much to Pac's displeasure. Then when Pac disappears with his injury, the Lucha Bros had their own run-in with the BCC in which the Elite helped them out & the Lucha Bros returned the favor.

Even though I love Triangulo de la Muerte, that feud is gonna be dope :ohlawd:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I dont get why The Elite act like such pussies when it comes to cutting in ring promos :why:

Cant even remember the last time they did smh

Omega and Page are fine, but if the Bucks for whatever reason go to AEW, they're going to sink if they have to do regular, live in-ring promos.

Harley Cameron's a star; just get her away from......

.....QT Marshall :beli:

Can say that about everyone that's ever aligned with him. He's important behind the scenes, but that doesn't mean he should be all in the videos.

Nick Wayne didn’t exactly impress me

Looked solid, but certainly not a prodigy in my opinion

Prodigy is a little overused IMO. Big difference between being good/great at a young age and actually being a prodigy. Lesnar and Angle are two people that immediately come to mind when someone says pro wrestling prodigy.

The way he moved in the ring leads me to believe he's an Ospreay stan. For his sake, hopefully he has a dozen less concussions.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Thinking back to Pac joining the BCC vs The Elite, there's some other subtleties to it. Fenix was refusing to cheat to win in the Best of 7 against the Elite much to Pac's displeasure. Then when Pac disappears with his injury, the Lucha Bros had their own run-in with the BCC in which the Elite helped them out & the Lucha Bros returned the favor.

And also the fact that PAC and Omega have been feuding in AEW for nearly 4 years at this point.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

PAC has been feuding with the Elite from day one of his tenure in AEW it seems. Some beefs never die

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

But they don't tell stories:damn:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Wonder when they'll get around to it since Lucha Bros are currently hanging out in ROH.

They can pop them back in at anytime. The whole mini-feud with BCC/Lucha Bros happened whenever Claudio & Wheeler challenged for the titles. They could run that back OR they can have the Lucha Bros come out during a beatdown of the Elite when Pac is out there to confront him. Many ways to do it. I'm sure the cocaine will talk to TK on how to do it :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

No, Its the fact that TK hypes up random mofos that no one knows before appearing in the story. :comeon:

If you want to introduce characters into a story and have it be meaningful and leave a lasting impression there’s much better ways to do it.

Not wrestling but:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
How/why does everyone expect every wrestler to be the best in the world after 1 national TV match?

I swear people just complain and be negative for no reason. People need to chill. Its been 1 match. Give the kid 6 months to a year. Society today is so impatient.
Man fukk Nick Wayne :what: nobody HAS to be impressed. Breh said he looked solid, Calm tf down. They calling the pale mf a prodigy.. and it was just a good match. Let’s see if he can continue to improve. Chill.