[7/12/23] AEW Dynamite: Time for a double clothesline! Who are the 5th men? Nick Wayne debuts vs. Swerve; Owen Hart Cup/Blind Eliminator continues

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Nick Wayne didn’t exactly impress me

Looked solid, but certainly not a prodigy in my opinion

How/why does everyone expect every wrestler to be the best in the world after 1 national TV match?

I swear people just complain and be negative for no reason. People need to chill. Its been 1 match. Give the kid 6 months to a year. Society today is so impatient.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
MJF/Cole was the most entertaining thing on Dynamite. I like FTR, but might have to give them a tag-team run if this continues.

Not sure where the Harley/Acclaimed thing is leading, but she's the only good thing to come out of QTV :mjgrin:. Plus she's shown more personality than a good majority of the women on the wrestler, even if that Eminem flow is wack.

Swerve in the main event is good, one of my favorites on the wrestler. That kick he does is easily one of my favorite looking moves in wrestling. Think it looks like a more devastating finisher than what he used to beat Nick. Just like I think the V-Trigger that Kenny does looks more impactful than the 1 -Winged Angel.

Speaking of Kenny, is that "I bid you goodnight" thing his catchphrase?

Haven't seen Ibushi wrestle before, but people seem hyped on him. Wonder if he is on the same level as someone like Okada....

Cool seeing Pac back.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Golden Elite :wow: Too bad Bryan isn't going to be there

Canadians chanting for Satan :damn: I'm surprised there isn't an outrage about this yet.

Skye Blue with her powerful cheeks out :ahh:

MJF and Adam Cole together are more entertaining that I thought it would be :ehh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How/why does everyone expect every wrestler to be the best in the world after 1 national TV match?

I swear people just complain and be negative for no reason. People need to chill. Its been 1 match. Give the kid 6 months to a year. Society today is so impatient.
Don't postion him like that then when he's just flippy skinny kid #5. I feel like he's getting leftover Action Andretti booking when Snowman saw he wasn't it. All these dudes are derivatives of each other yet they are hyped like Rey Jr circa 96'. This kid was the co main event. AEW always fails in the follow up though so we'll see where it goes from here. Good luck to him but we've seen this before in this company already.