[7/12/23] AEW Dynamite: Time for a double clothesline! Who are the 5th men? Nick Wayne debuts vs. Swerve; Owen Hart Cup/Blind Eliminator continues

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
TSC: TK needs to start doing video packages to introduce new wrestlers

TK: Okay I hear you loud and clear TSC. I'll air a Nick Wayne video the week before he debuts on our most watched weekly show. I'll also put it on social media for those who didn't watch Dynamite. Not even two minutes long so an easy watch!

TSC: Who the fukk is Nick Wayne? You want me to watch a video on him?
giphy.gif
I’ve literally been the only one asking about him and everyone acting like the entire board is on the same shyt I’m on. :dead:

I’m not even gonna watch Dynamite, so I couldn’t care less about watching a video. Even if I did watch Dynamite I’d still find out about him through commentary. Homie said he was a flippy shyt guy. That’s all I needed to know anyway. :skip:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’ve literally been the only one asking about him and everyone acting like the entire board is on the same shyt I’m on. :dead:

I’m not even gonna watch Dynamite, so I couldn’t care less about watching a video. Even if I did watch Dynamite I’d still find out about him through commentary. Homie said he was a flippy shyt guy. That’s all I needed to know anyway. :skip:
Why you asking who he is if you ain't even going to watch? :unimpressed:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
There's too many big soccer games tonight so I'm out. I'll just post my gif of my reaction if they let Jericho join Blood & Guts:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

I already see people have a problem with Wayne. Y'all love to complain:dead:. Y'all wanted videos aew gave you video and you still complain :unimpressed: . Yall want stories and this could be the start of a story but y'all will still complain:heh:.

I swear y'all die hard wrestling fans are always miserable:heh:. Maybe because I'm a casual fan it's different for me but the reason my favorite wrestlers are Ricky Starks and Hobbs is because I saw them first wrestle on dark and work their way up. I'm sure there's gonna be other people who feel the same way about Wayne.

Enjoy the show complainers and see y'all next week for blood and Guts:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There's too many big soccer games tonight so I'm out. I'll just post my gif of my reaction if they let Jericho join Blood & Guts:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

I already see people have a problem with Wayne. Y'all love to complain:dead:. Y'all wanted videos aew gave you video and you still complain :unimpressed: . Yall want stories and this could be the start of a story but y'all will still complain:heh:.

I swear y'all die hard wrestling fans are always miserable:heh:. Maybe because I'm a casual fan it's different for me but the reason my favorite wrestlers are Ricky Starks and Hobbs is because I saw them first wrestle on dark and work their way up. I'm sure there's gonna be other people who feel the same way about Wayne.

Enjoy the show complainers and see y'all next week for blood and Guts:blessed:
Holy shyt. I don’t understand why y’all are making a big deal over what I said. I’ve never even bytched about any other unknown talent they brought in because I was mostly familiar with them. The lengths y’all go, man. :huhldup: