[7/12/23] AEW Dynamite: Time for a double clothesline! Who are the 5th men? Nick Wayne debuts vs. Swerve; Owen Hart Cup/Blind Eliminator continues

br82186

Superstar
Daps
TSC: TK needs to start doing video packages to introduce new wrestlers

TK: Okay I hear you loud and clear TSC. I'll air a Nick Wayne video the week before he debuts on our most watched weekly show. I'll also put it on social media for those who didn't watch Dynamite. Not even two minutes long so an easy watch!

TSC: Who the fukk is Nick Wayne? You want me to watch a video on him?
giphy.gif
Again give these n-gga's the power of a promoter, they'll have that bytch looking like UWF (1990) and Legends of Wrestling

I still remember what y'all n-gga's did to Vikingo up to his debut match with Omega, fickle ass n-gga's :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

TK: Okay I hear you loud and clear TSC. I'll air a Nick Wayne video the week before he debuts on our most watched weekly show. I'll also put it on social media for those who didn't watch Dynamite. Not even two minutes long so an easy watch!

giphy.gif
Funny thing is that us brehs here on TSC can go one step further and actually post a match of Nick Wayne and actually show everyone A. who he is and B. why he's facing Swerve (again) on tonight's episode of Dynamite:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I honestly dislike watching young wrestlers because they’re so unpolished/bland.

I remember when Cody first debuted how mehhh he was :scust:

Only young wrestlers (under 21) I can say had it from the start I seen were:

Colby Corino
Leo Rush
I think Teddy Hart retarded ass

And Kelly Kelly :takedat:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of young wrestlers

I was scrolling through tiktok and ended up watching a long video featuring Ospreay vs Leon Slater in rev pro

Kid looked like a star :whoo:

Have y’all seen/heard of him?

@DaylitoJames @Jmare007 @Cattle Mutilation @Silkk
I've heard of him. Only seen highlights. Think he was the first one to use that turnbuckle flipping cutter as a finisher that one of them NXT girls uses.

Michael Oku in Rev Pro is legit too

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Speaking of young wrestlers

I was scrolling through tiktok and ended up watching a long video featuring Ospreay vs Leon Slater in rev pro

Kid looked like a star :whoo:

Have y’all seen/heard of him?

@DaylitoJames @Jmare007 @Cattle Mutilation @Silkk
I've seen Leon's work, I like what I saw and I hope he gets more exposure. I can easily see him doing work with Impact with the X Division in the future.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

giphy.gif

I swear Khan needs to stea...I mean hire the brehs that do these GCW promos:

The matches could be potential dogshyt, but the video packages makes me feel like I'm watching some skateboarding in the 90s shyt.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Man they can run that shyt anywhere

If it just “needed” to be done there so bad then make it a one night or week long tournament. Running Canada a month straight is OD.
It's a tour. What's wrong with that? You're upset for no reason.